Today we are going to talk about a solution that is very important for every business whether it is small, medium, or large. Can you guess what it is? Email Hosting
Email Hosting service is a necessity for every business. Because it is the most reliable and secure way of business communication. It helps you to look more professional and trustworthy to your customers and clients. This can help you build a trustworthy brand image and help people recognize your emails in their mailbox easily.
In this Blog, we will discuss what is email hosting, why it is important, and, the best email hosting service providers.
What Is Email Hosting?
Email Hosting is a service that provides you a space over an email server where you can send, receive, and store your emails. It allows you to communicate with your customers by using your custom domain name. For example, email@example.com Here, William is the user name and techno.com is the domain name.
In addition to this, It comes with a set of additional features to help you communicate more effectively and efficiently.
Why We Need Email Hosting Services?
There are many reasons why businesses need email hosting services. Here we will discuss them one by one in more detail.
- Improves Brand Image: Email Hosting not only makes you look professional but apart from it helps you to build a strong brand image and makes you recognizable. For example, when you send an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to your customer there’s a possibility your customers may ignore it or recognize it as a scam. But when you send an email from email@example.com It provides a sense of assurance to your customers that the correspondence is authentic and genuine.
- High-Level Security: Email Hosting providers use the standard security measure to protect your data from unauthorized access. Such as encryption, spam & virus filtering, and two-factor authentication.
Encryption: This means it encrypts your data into unreadable form so that in case someone gains access to your data they can’t read or misuse it.
Spam & Virus filtering: Identifies the scams, phishing, and malware emails before they attack the user’s mailbox.
Two-factor authentication: It asks you to confirm your identification twice when you try to log in to your email account.
- Scalable: Scalability is one of the most significant features of email hosting. Because as your business grows your storage requirements also increase. So, to cope with your business your needs, and requirements it offers you the feature to scale up your storage space and add new users.
- Uptime: Uptime is the crucial factor for every business. No business can afford even a few minutes of downtime as it could result in data loss and loss of customers. To save you from this. Email Hosting provides you 99.9% uptime guarantee which ensures that your email server will always be available to send and receive emails.
Top Email Hosting Service Providers In India
There are many email hosting providers in the market and everyone has different hosting plans. Among all of them finding the best hosting provider who can fulfill your business needs and requirements is very difficult. So, we have researched and found the 3 best email hosting providers for you.
NFC Mail is a cloud-based email hosting provider in India. It provides you with a secure and reliable platform to connect with your customers, partners, and clients. Also, it is compatible with multiple devices. It provides additional features to make your data more secure. Such as backup and data recovery, real-time email synchronization, and many more.
- 24/7 expert support service (Free)
- Backup and data recovery
- Third-party integration
- Multiple layer protection
- 99.9% uptime Guarantee
As per our research, we have not found any cons if we find we will list them here.
Google Workspace is the most popular email hosting provider. It provides several tools to make your work easy and simple. It offers multiple layers of security to protect your data against spam, phishing, and cyber-attacks.
However, Google Workspace is more expensive than others.
- Custom Domain name
- Protect your email data against spam and cyber-attacks.
- Two Factor Authentication
- Third-party integration
- Customer support is very poor and expensive
- Very expensive
Microsoft 365 is the second most popular email hosting provider after Google Workspace. It offers you a set of productive tools to assist you in your work. Its comprehensive features improve your efficiency to work.
- Offers a set of collaborative tools like MS Word. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Advanced security with encryption, spam filtering, and two-factor authentication.
- Custom domain name
- Third-party integration
- Expensive customer support
- A little more expensive than other providers.
In this blog we discussed what is email hosting and why it is crucial for all businesses. We have also shown you the list of best email hosting providers. I hope this blog has given you more clarity about email hosting. If you are also looking for email hosting services then visit netforchoice.com to check the plans of all the above-mentioned hosting providers in one place visit netforchoice.com