Are you Facing challenges while transferring Outlook data file to Thunderbird? Then this blog is written for you here I have mentioned both manual as well as professional solution to transfer multiple files from Outlook to Thunderbird.
It’s quiet obvious that you can face different problems while transferring Outlook files to Thunderbird because both Outlook and Thunderbird store data into two different file format i.e. PST and MBOX. Several times users switch from Outlook to Thunderbird email client, In this case user needs to transfer Outlook file to Thunderbird in order to access or view Outlook data file into Thunderbird email client.
Methods to Transfer Multiple Outlook Files to Thunderbird
Manual Method- Set Up Gmail Configuration in Microsoft Outlook
Outlook and Thunderbird both allow you to manage numerous IMAP accounts. Moreover, it lets users transfer data using the specified email account and import PST files into Thunderbird. Just follow the steps listed below if you have already connected your Outlook profile to your Gmail account.
- To access your Gmail account, sign in to your Outlook account.
- Simply drag and drop the Outlook emails into the Gmail folder.
- If not, you can create a new folder in your configured Gmail account and move all of your Outlook emails into it.
- Once you have migrated all of your important Outlook emails to your Gmail account, you need to link your Gmail account to Thunderbird.
- You can quickly browse and access your emails in Thunderbird once you’ve set up your Gmail account with Thunderbird correctly.
Professional Solution- Using ZOOK PST to MBOX Converter Software
For seamless and error-free transfer of Outlook file to Thunderbird, It is adviced to use ZOOK PST to MBOX Converter tool. With this well developed tool, Users can easily transfer multiple Outlook files to Thunderbird with emails, contacts, calendars, notes and all others items. The software protects entire formatting and integrity of emails throughout the process.
Follow these Simple Steps to transfer Outlook PST file to Thunderbird
- Download and Install PST to MBOX Converter in Your Local Machine.
- After Launching the Program, Upload PST File Using Options Like Select Files or Select Folders.
- Press Browse Button to Set Saving Location to Save Transferred or Converted File.
- At Last, Click the Convert Button to Start the Process.
Once the software completes the process, Users can see their Transferred file at saving location and easily open or view them into any latest and old versions of Thunderbird.
In this article, I have mentioned both manual and professional solution to transfer Outlook file to Thunderbird. You can choose, which fulfill your requirement. Here I want to do also mention that manual method has some restriction like you can transfer only email from Outlook to Thunderbird. On the other hand, With PST to MBOX Converter- You can transfer Outlook file to Thunderbird including complete mailbox data and all other items like contacts, calendars, folders. Tasks, notes, etc. It is risk-free and reliable solution for batch transfer of Outlook files including single that’s why IT professionals recommend this utility.
Also Read- EML to PST