A recent survey mentions that the global training market will grow to USD 487.3 billion by 2030. This forecast shows a CAGR of 8%, which is significant. There is no doubt that there will be a constant demand for training providers and an equal increase in the number of trainers and training companies in the market.
As a business looking to invest in quality training material and courses, how to choose the right trainer? Should one invest a lot of money, choose the top training companies, or take a risk by picking budget-friendly trainers?
Here are the top 5 features to look for in trainers and training companies –
- Cloud-based access and online courses: If the training services provider still believes in the paper-pen method and brings in printouts to share with the learners, then they may not be up to date with what is happening in the training industry. The training industry has moved from being an offline setup to a hybrid experience, where training providers offer both face-to-face sessions and online courses, offering learners the best of both worlds. Giving cloud-based access to the materials improves flexibility and makes training easier.
- Offers effective and resourceful content: The quality of content matters the most when it comes to choosing the right training providers. It is easy to copy-paste random information from search engines, download pre-done quizzes, and create course material for any topic. However, they do not add any relevant value to the learners.Organizations need to check the quality of the content taught and ensure these are relevant to the learners and their requirements. The top training companies in the world have their own content development teams filled with extremely qualified professionals and subject matter experts. As a result, their content stands out.
- Ability to offer custom content: One of the top features to look for in a training provider is the ability to create custom content. Many a time, organizations have specific needs when it comes to training material. They may want the training to meet a particular skill gap or address a general cultural or behavioral issue. In that case, the training company needs to put together custom content that is precise, effective, and 100% match the requirements.
- Consider feedback important: Another very important feature that all top training companies have in common is the ability to take feedback seriously and make appropriate changes. All trainers ask for verbal or written feedback from the learners at the end of the session. Unfortunately, a handful of such training providers may not be able to make changes in their training material or delivery process based on the feedback. Taking feedback’s positives and negatives and working on them is an important skill for trainers. This would help them grow professionally and better their content.
- Is analytically strong: Analytics is something that trainers can leverage to make their courses more effective. Data analytics can be used in the following ways by training providers.
- Determine the success rate of past training
- Identify in-demand courses
- Measure the effectiveness of the training
- Measure the results of the training
- Help create more relevant and effective course material
- Assess feedback
Good training companies bring with them the tools needed for data analysis, and the wealth of information collected in this process can be used by the organization for its internal purposes too. It is always a better choice to work with training companies that are analytically strong, as it helps measure metrics and get quantitative results.
The right training provider can bring a dramatic difference to the quality of training provided, and this makes it easy for organizations to get their desired returns on investment (ROIs) on the budget spent on training.
InfoPro Learning is one of the top training companies, offering both customized and pre-built training solutions for corporates. The learning solutions and services are created by top trainers in the country and deliver exceptional experiences that matter.