Slim and shaped thighs can make a woman look younger and attractive. The fat that gets stored in the thighs can accumulate in the thighs due to various factors such as heredity, aging, pregnancy, weight gain or hormonal changes. This fat becomes difficult to eliminate with diet or exercise. Stubborn fat deposits can affect one’s overall appearance and restrict clothing options. Are you also struggling with excessive fat in the thighs? Liposuction, a popular cosmetic surgery, can help you resolve this problem. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that allows the suction of fat from various body areas.
With the advancements in technology, liposuction has now become less painful and easy to perform. However, one must keep a stable weight to prevent new fat deposition. Nevertheless, exercising and eating healthily are vital to achieving long-lasting results with liposuction surgery. So, if any woman desires to get rid of excessive fat in their thighs, they can consider visiting renowned plastic surgery clinics, such as Eternelle Aesthetics, to get the best Liposuction In Hyderabad. Through this post, we aim to detail what thigh liposuction is, who requires it, and how it is performed. So, let’s start by discussing what thigh liposuction is.
What is Liposuction of Thighs?
Liposuction is a body contouring procedure that helps to reduce the subcutaneous fat stored around the body. The most commonly performed areas for liposuction include the thighs, abdomen, love handles, back, arms, and face. The thighs are a popular area to treat as they are where the fat tends to stick and gather. Since liposuction may remove a significant amount of fat cells from that area, it is an exceptional procedure.
Once eliminated, these fat cells will never come back. Fat cells only increase or decrease in size throughout our lives. It is possible to permanently remove fat from the thighs with the help of liposuction.
Why Do Women Opt For Liposuction of the Thighs?
Following are some of the reasons why women opt for liposuction of thighs:
- Liposuction is usually more popular with women than men. Women who are often not satisfied with the appearance of their thighs frequently opt for liposuction surgery.
- Many women also experience deposition of adipose tissues (fat cells) in the thighs and an increase in volume.
- Also, a lot of women may feel low in confidence if they experience this problem. In such instances, the best solution is liposuction for the thighs.
If any woman is experiencing excessive fat in their thighs and desires to get rid of it, they can opt for liposuction of thighs. In that case, they can consult Dr. Deepthi Devarakonda, the Best Plastic Surgeon in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics.
What Happens During Thigh Liposuction?
The following are the different types of liposuction of the thighs:
- Fluid Infection or Tumescent Liposuction: This is a traditional liposuction method. This procedure injects several volumes of medicated solution containing anaesthesia or a salt solution before the fat is removed.
- Super-wet Technique: It is very similar to the fluid injection technique. The difference lies in the amount of fluid that is injected, which is the same as the fat to be removed.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction and External Ultrasonic Liposuction: One advancement in ultrasound-assisted liposuction is VASER technology, which uses low-power ultrasound to precisely cavitate fat cells with minimal risk of harming surrounding tissue.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction (LAL): It uses laser energy to induce liquified fat, which also stimulates new collagen formation.
- Power-assisted Liposuction (PAL): This procedure uses a cannula to create small movements that break up the fat cells and make removing fat easier.
How is Recovery for Liposuction in Thighs?
- The results of liposuction in thighs are often seen when the swelling subsides.
- In the treated area, one can also notice loose skin. However, the loose skin will get tighter in some time. But, in some situations, surgical intervention could also be needed to tighten up the skin, depending on the age or the amount of fat that needs to be removed.
- Post-procedure, one might not see the desired results immediately. It can take 1-3 months to see the final results, depending on how much fat is removed.
- Most patients can return to work within a few days and resume normal activities within two months. However, this could vary from person to person.
Thigh liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure for women who desire to improve the appearance of their thighs. It is one of the safest surgical procedures when performed by a renowned and experienced plastic surgeon. If one wants to get thigh liposuction, one can reach out to a skilled plastic surgeon.
Consult the Expert Plastic Surgeon in Hyderabad
One can also consider consulting Dr. Deepthi Devarakonda, a prominent plastic surgeon at Eternelle Aesthetics. The expert plastic surgeon has 15+ years of experience and specializes in performing liposuction surgery. She also has a proven track record of guiding patients on the exact treatments they require at an affordable cost.
At the clinic, Liposuction Cost in Hyderabad ranges between Rs. 1,00,000 and Rs. 3,00,000. Visit Eternelle Aesthetics to know the exact cost of the surgery!