Thailand is on the cheaper side for studying in all of Asia, with the average monthly salary of the employees increasing during the last decade. You can take up a job in finance, IT, engineering, healthcare, human resources, etc.
Engineering job in Thailand can be achieved easily if one follows the necessary steps to gain a degree. One can also secure a lucrative human resources job in Thailand, if you can obtain the necessary skills for it.
Attaining an Engineering Job in Thailand
if you want to get an engineering job in Thailand, you will have to make sure that you have the following qualifications and skills:
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering or a Bachelor of Engineering degree with a term of 3 to 4 years.
- Submitting an engineering research paper during the final year of the course.
- Solve Engineering problems with the use of scientific principles, Mathematics, along with new methods and technologies.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical approach towards problems, and ability to conduct proper research.
Bachelor of Engineering Courses in Thailand
These are some of the courses in Engineering that you can study in Thailand:
- Environmental engineering
- Materials engineering
- Industrial engineering and logistics systems
- Automotive design and manufacturing engineering
- Civil engineering
- Digital engineering
- Electrical communication and electronic engineering
- Information and communication engineering
- Industrial engineering and logistics management
- Innovation engineering and management
- Software engineering, etc.
Software engineers are amongst the top candidates in Engineering to get the best jobs in Thailand, with a salary of 508270 THB.
Attaining a Human Resources Job in Thailand
If you want to get a human resources job in Thailand, then you will have to get the following qualifications:
- Graduating from high school with a 4-year course.
- Earn a business school bachelor’s degree with a duration of 4 years. You can major in human resources management or business, operations, marketing, communications, etc.
- Complete a year or lesser period of an internship.
- Get an experience of 2 years, at least, as an HR in a company.
- It is optional, but you can get a master’s degree in human resources, which can help in getting a better position in the industry.
- You can get an HR certification as well, which can help in getting you a better job.
Now that you know the path to take for position of a human resources manager, you can easily follow the steps and get your dream job.
Best Options for a Job in Thailand
If you have decided to get a job in Thailand, there are other lucrative options as well. Some of these options include:
- Digital marketing manager: You will be managing the social media channels for your company, working on improving their marketing.
- Accounting: Every organization required one accountant, at least. You will be handling the records and the business-related transactions.
- Language translator: This can be a lucrative job for you if you have the knowledge of more than one language. If you have good analytical and communication skills, then this job is for you.
- Pharmacist: If you have knowledge in the field of medicine, then you can become a pharmacist in Thailand.
If you want to know more about becoming an engineer or a human resources manager, then you can visit the website or email email@example.com.
Phone: +66 954195549
Address: 1432 Phairoje 5/3 , Bangna Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand 10260