if you are a person who loves to eat but it is high time that you should lose weight then this post will make you happy. Of course, you have no idea how you can make little changes in your life without even compromising on your taste. You can choose besan chilla recipe and try it out for sure. Of course, it is a scrumptious snack for you to start your day and without even worrying about your weight gain.
Ingredients for besan chilla
- A single gram Besan Gram Flour
- A tiny Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 finely chopped Small Tomato
- A Cup Grated Veggies Of Your preference
- ¼ Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- A Small Green Chilli. Finely Chopped
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Some graded ginger
- ½ tsp Ajwain Carom Seeds
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Haldi Turmeric Powder
- ½-⅔ Cup Water Or Add needed
- Salt As Per your Taste
- To prepare the batter just take up 1 cup Besan in a mixing bowl. Add all the above ingredients except water and oil and blend up thoroughly. Then add the water slowly when mixing all the time for your besan chilla for weight loss
- Make sure that the batter is thin enough to spread properly and even sufficiently thick to be dropped by a tablespoon. It must not be absolutely liquid. In case the batter appears to be thick, then add one to three tbsp more water. Ensure that there are no lumps when mixing batter.
- Heat a good quality non-stick tawa on the medium flame. In case using an iron griddle or tawa, then simply spread a bit of oil on your tawa.
- Then simply take a ladle packed with the batter and pour on the pan and gently spread with the back of the overall ladle.
- Turn and flip lightly and gently so that your Chilla does not simply crack or break.
- Then smoothly cook like this side till you witness golden spots on either side on the besan chilla.
- Finally, just serve hot with dhania or pudina ki chutney. Of course, it is something that depends totally on you.
The point is since you know the recipe of this amazingly delicious yet weight loss type of dish; make sure that you make it a part of your routine. It will help you stay full and that too without even stuffing yourself with junk food.
Now, you can ensure that you eat this chilla in the morning like a breakfast or simply consume it during the evening. This way, you can be sure that you have something to eat when you have that strong craving for filling your tummy. Instead of eating something unhealthy, go for this dish and you would see the results in weeks.
To sum up, you would experience good besan chilla nutrition once you start consuming it. After all, it is a popular dish among people who love food yet want to lose weight.