Step into the octagon and get ready to witness some of the most electrifying moments in UFC history! From bone-crunching punches to jaw-dropping kicks, these ten knockouts have left audiences speechless and fighters lying flat on their backs. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about the sport, this list is guaranteed to leave you breathless. So put on your gloves and let’s relive some of the most memorable moments in UFC knockout history!
List of Top Knockouts in UFC History
The Top knockouts in UFC history are as follows:
- Randy Couture KO’s Tim Sylvia at UFC 82
- Chuck Liddell KO’s Tito Ortiz at UFC 69
- Jean Claude Van Damme KOs Dan Severn at UFC 83
- B.J. Penn KOs Jon Fitch at UFC 94
- Tae Yong Kim KO’s Pedro Rizzo at UFC 99
- Mirko Cro Cop KOs Vitor Belfort at Pride 33
- Forrest Griffin KOs Mauricio Rua at UFC 102
- Brock Lesnar KOs Frank Mir at UFC 91
- Dan Henderson KO’s Rich Franklin at UFC 117
- Anderson Silva KOs Chael Sonnen at UFC 111
Who were the 10 Knockout Artists in UFC History?
The 10 Knockout Artists in UFC History
If there’s one thing the UFC has perfected over the years, it’s knockout artistry. From heavyweight champions like Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum to perennial contenders like Georges St-Pierre and Demetrious Johnson, the promotion has a long history of putting on exciting fights that are punctuated by spectacular knockout moments.
Here are the 10 knockout artists in UFC history:
- Cain Velasquez – The 2008 Olympic gold medalist and former PRIDE champion is unquestionably one of the greatest heavyweights in UFC history. He owns eight consecutive knockout wins, including five first-round finishes. His most memorable knockout came against Junior Dos Santos at UFC 155, when he pounded Dos Santos with ground-and-pound for three rounds before finishing him with a brutal kick to the head.
- Junior dos Santos – Dos Santos made his UFC debut in 2007 and quickly emerged as one of the top heavyweight fighters in the world. Heading into his rematch against Velasquez at UFC 155, dos Santos was considered a heavy underdog due to Velasquez’s record advantage. But dos Santos stunned everyone by knocking out Velasquez in the first round with an emphatic knee to the head. He went on to win two more title shots against Fabricio Werdum and Alistair Overeem (both via unanimous decision), but was unable to unify the
How Did These Fighters Achieve Such Legendary Status?
The biggest knockouts in UFC history are some of the most memorable moments in the organization’s history. These fighters have left opponents senseless with their devastating strikes, and their performances have left a lasting impression on fans and critics alike.
Here are the 10 deadliest knockout punches in UFC history:
BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar – Round 3, 1:05 of round
Penn landed a beautiful right hand that caught Edgar flush on the chin, sending him crashing to the mat. The referee immediately stopped the fight, giving Penn his seventh straight victory and cementing his place among the promotion’s all-time greats.
Take a Look at the Most Remarkable Knockouts in UFC History!
When it comes to knockout power, UFC fighters have it in spades. From the thunderous blow that sent Chuck Liddell tumbling to the canvas to Georges St-Pierre’s virtuoso performance against Thiago Alves, these knockouts are some of the most memorable and awe-inspiring in professional MMA history.
Here are 10 of the most impressive knockout feats in UFC history:
Georges St-Pierre defeats Thiago Alves via Submission (D’arce Choke):
This submission victory by GSP is one for the history books. With just over two minutes left in the first round, GSP locks on a D’arce choke and forced Alves to submit. This was also GSP’s first win by submission. It would later be voted as the greatest victory in UFC history.