Office 365 is one of the popular email clients used by many people around the world. Mostly this platform is used by all business workers to share or save their crucial data or for communication purposes. However, the regular practice of sending and receiving emails can increase the size of the user’s mailbox. To avoid such a situation, users must export PST from Office 365 to save their data from any mishap.
Many users are willing to proceed with the backup process, but some are unaware of the entire procedure. Therefore, we are here to guide the users through the procedure.
Why is there a need to export PST from Office 365?
The users who are perpetually using this email client already know about the reason behind exporting the PST file from Office 365. Hence, for some users who have just begun to know this platform, this information will benefit you.
- If there is any accidental deletion of the data in such a scenario, backing up the PST files mailbox will be a good solution.
- Users who want to export the PST file from one system to another are supposed to export PST from Office 365.
- Exporting the PST from Office 365 can also reduce the mailbox size.
- The entire small and big organizations take the backup of the data to avoid any data loss in the future.
What are the different ways to export PST from Office 365?
Users will be able to export their PST files from Microsoft 365 in two ways: the manual method and the professional method. Users can go for any of the cited methods. We suggest you go with the professional third-party tool for all the bingers, as it will be easy for you to proceed with the task. The manual method is difficult and takes ample time to complete.
Limitation of Manual Method
Earlier users preferred the manual method to begin with the task, as it was the only way; it is a tedious task that can only be performed under technical experts. Users have to wait for long to complete the task. Therefore, users should use a professional third-party tool to export PST from Office 365 smoothly. Here we are sharing some of the limitations that why professionals avoid using the manual method.
- This eDiscovery or manual method takes time to complete the entire task.
- Users will not be able to export all the data altogether from Office 365.
- The manual method takes too long to finish the task.
- There is no guarantee of exporting your data completely and a high chance of data loss.
- The users opting for the eDiscovery method must have the technical knowledge to understand the working of the entire process.
Why choose Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool
Many users are looking for a tool that can easily export PST from Office 365 the easiest way. The Shoviv Office 365 backup and restore tool is a picture-perfect tool, to begin with the procedure. The tool guarantee users for complete backup without losing their data.
- The software takes the backup of the entire data in a very hassle-free way.
- Other than PST files, the tool also takes the backup of the data in another format like – MSG, EML, MHT, MBOX, and HTML.
- Users can run and create multiple jobs simultaneously.
- The software generates a complete report of the entire task.
- The software backup the public folder, archive mailbox, and mailbox.
- The tool provides an option for incremental backup and scheduled periodic backup.
- Apart from backup, the software also restores PST to Office 365 mailboxes.
- The software has a strong interface that makes the procedure very easy-going.
- After the whole task is completed, the tool will generate a live report of the entire task.
- There is also a filter option for the users to filter the unwanted data. The filter option is based on the data range and folder filter.
This blog discusses the backup process and why users must export PST from Office 365 mailbox. You will also learn about the manual method and the professional third-party tool. We have suggested the professional tool in the above write-up, so you can choose the tool to start with the backup process. The tool has unique features that will make the entire process easy. If you still want to get detailed knowledge about the software. There is also a free trial version of the software available on the official site of Shoviv, so download it and check out its quality and efficiency.