How much does Britbox cost? Signing up for a free trial of Britbox will grant you access to the service without cost. Here, we’ll show you how to sign up for a free Britbox trial on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and other smart TVs.
Explain the free trial for Britbox.
Picture this: you’re given a free Britbox account and unlimited access to all of their movies and TV shows. Isn’t it incredible? That’s what it’s like to sign up for a free trial of Britbox. You can try out all of Britbox’s features with their free trial. You will have access to all features and be able to stream all content at no cost, just like a paid subscriber.
Does Britbox have a free trial period?
It’s exciting to enjoy the content in the trial version. However, there is a catch. If you’re interested in trying out britbox promo code before committing to a monthly or yearly subscription, you can get started with a free 7-day trial.
The free trial of Britbox can be obtained in a number of different ways. Streaming platforms and devices such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs, and many more make it possible. In the following, you’ll find a tutorial we’ve prepared for you.
Free Trial of Britbox: Where to Find It
Please take into account that the UK, Australia, Canada, the USA, and South Africa are the only countries where Britbox is currently available. Those of you who live in other countries will have to wait until Britbox is made available there. You can also use a virtual private network (VPN) to gain access.
Site for Britbox
- Go to britbox.com.
- To begin watching for free, click the Free Trial button.
- To proceed, please click the Create Your Account button.
- You can subscribe on a monthly basis or yearly basis. If you sign up for an annual plan, you’ll pay for only 10 months of service but get 12.
- Enter your Britbox discount code into the corresponding field.
- Enter your credit card information into the appropriate fields.
- Choose the Send button.
- Currently, only users in the United States and Canada can sign up for a Britbox account on Roku.
- To access your account, select the user ID in the top right.
- Just hit the Sign Up tab.
- If you see a window labeled “Request for information,” click the OK button.
- Input your username (email) and a new password.
- Click the Register tab.
- If the signup process went smoothly, you can now click the Subscribe button.
- On the following page, click the Start Free Trial button.
Amazon Fire TV
- On your Fire TV, open the Amazon App Store.
- Locate Britbox in the app store and install it.
- Launch Britbox and tap the “Free Trial” or “Start watching for free” button to begin your risk-free trial.
- To access BritBox on FireTV, open a web browser and navigate to britbox.
- Create a new password and enter your name and email address.
- To proceed, click the Create Account button.
- Choose a payment frequency (monthly or yearly) and enter your credit card information.
- Activate the send button.
- Once you’ve returned to your Amazon Fire TV, enter the code and select Connect. You’ll need that special code to pair your Britbox with your Amazon Fire TV. When both are linked, you can begin exploring Britbox.
Exactly how do I end my Britbox free trial?
Keep in mind that your no-risk trial period ends after just 7 days. Therefore, Britbox will begin charging you and your subscription will begin once the free trial period ends.
This is why Britbox requires you to enter your payment information during signup. You have until 24 hours before the end of your free trial to decide if Britbox is right for you. The goal is to prevent any unneeded fees.
- Deleting the Britbox app from your device will not result in the termination of your subscription.
- Cancelling Your Britbox Account
- Here are the steps to take if you want to stop receiving Britbox:
- To access your account, please go to Britbox.com.
- Choose Account Info.
- Go to the Subscription menu.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the Your Plan menu.
Have you subscribed using a Roku, amazon promo codes 20 off anything Fire TV, Apple TV, or an Android TV? Then you need to remove Britbox from those services immediately.
After the trial period, how much does Britbox cost?
No action is required on your part if you choose to become a Britbox subscriber. Let the free trial of Britbox run its course. After that, regular payments will begin to be made.
BritBox is available for a monthly fee of $6.99 / £5.99 or a yearly fee of $69.99 / £59.99. If you pay for the whole year at once, you’ll save $13.98 or £11.99. Since you only have to pay for 10 months instead of 12, this is a fantastic bargain.
In addition, up to five of your devices can access Britbox simultaneously. This is a great plan to implement together with loved ones.