Having a lush green, fresh and attractive yard is the dream of every lawn lover. Normally Americans spend more than 70 hours a year on the maintenance of their lawn. Natural Grass needs watering, fertilizing, mowing, and many other things to maintain. Finding low-maintenance natural grass for your landscape is almost impossible. For this reason, most people prefer Synthetic Grass because it requires low maintenance as compared to real grass.
Installing Synthetic Grass is a smart investment and a suitable solution for your lawn. Modern and Best quality Synthetic Grass gives you an attractive outdoor environment. If we compare it to natural grass there are many benefits of using Artificial Grass.
1. Low Maintenance: Synthetic grass requires no mowing, watering, or fertilizing, which saves you time and money.
2. Durability: Synthetic grass is highly durable and can withstand high traffic and extreme weather conditions.
3. Eco-Friendly: Synthetic grass is an eco–friendly alternative to natural grass, as it does not require the use of pesticides, herbicides, or other chemicals.
4. Cost-Effective: Synthetic grass is a much more cost–effective option than natural grass, as it requires much less maintenance and upkeep.
5. Pet Friendly: Synthetic grass is a great option for pet owners, as it is easy to clean and does not require the use of harsh chemicals.
6. Allergy–Friendly: Synthetic grass does not contain allergens such as pollen, making it a great choice for those with allergies.
7. Safety: Synthetic grass is a great choice for playgrounds and sports fields, as it has a softer surface than concrete or asphalt.
So Build the backyard of your dream and increase the value of your residential property.
Calculate the price of Synthetic Grass Installation
There are many factors that impact the price of Synthetic Grass. The average project starts at about $5000. Here are some factors to calculate before installing Synthetic Grass.
1. Sub-base preparation: This is the first and most important step in the installation process. It involves leveling the ground and creating a strong, stable base to support the synthetic turf.
2. Installation of the turf: The turf needs to be cut to the proper size and shape for the area being installed. It should be laid down in a staggered pattern to create a natural look.
3. Infill: After the turf is installed, infill materials such as sand, rubber, or organic matter are spread on top to add support and cushioning.
4. Seaming and edging: Any seams between pieces of turf need to be properly secured and sealed. Edging is also necessary to create a finished look.
5. Clean-up: Once the installation is complete, any excess material must be cleaned up and disposed of properly.