When renting a dumpster, it’s important to be aware of the common problems that can arise. Here are seven tips to help you avoid these headaches and make the process as smooth as possible.
- Get pricing. One of the biggest dumpster headaches is being caught unaware by an extra fee. Ask the company you’re renting from about their pricing model and be sure to understand all of the potential charges.
- Avoid hazardous materials. Not all dumpsters are created equal. Some dumpsters are not permitted to accept certain types of hazardous materials, such as chemicals or fuels. Be sure to check with the company you’re renting from to see what types of materials are allowed in their dumpsters.
- Get the right size. You don’t want your dumpster to be too small for your project, or you’ll end up having to make multiple trips to the landfill. On the other hand, you don’t want it to be too big, or you’ll end up paying for more space than you need. Take the time to measure your waste and get a quote from a few different companies to find the right size dumpster for your needs.
- Restrict access. If you’re not careful, other people may start using your dumpster for their own waste. To prevent this, consider locking the dumpster or placing it in a secure location.
- Deter pests. Dumpsters can be a breeding ground for pests. To keep them away, keep the dumpster closed when it’s not in use and bag your trash before putting it in the dumpster.
- Don’t overfill the dumpster. Overfilling the dumpster can be hazardous and make it difficult to move. Be sure to only fill the dumpster to its capacity.
- Choose the right location. The location of the dumpster can have a big impact on the ease of use. Make sure to choose a location that is easily accessible and won’t block traffic.
By following these tips, you can avoid common dumpster rental headaches and make the process as smooth as possible.
Contact Dumpster Rental Company Brewster MA for More Information
Dumpster Rental Company Brewster MA specializes in dumpster rentals. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs, and our flat-rate pricing makes it easy to budget for your project. We also offer same-day delivery and pickup, so you can get started on your project right away.
To learn more about our dumpster rental services, contact us today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you choose the right dumpster for your project.