Preforms, being crucial components of various manufacturing processes, necessitate meticulous testing against defects to ensure the production of high-quality products. Detecting any potential flaws or imperfections that might compromise the performance or structural integrity of preforms is an important part of quality control. By subjecting these preforms to stringent quality control measures and comprehensive defect analysis, manufacturers can significantly minimize risks associated with faulty components and enhance overall operational efficiency. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as the Polariscope Strain Viewer. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that has been designed to test the flaws present in the PET & Preforms.
In this blog, we will discuss a brief about the polariscope strain viewer and how this quality testing equipment is useful in testing the quality of PET and performs. If you are a bottle manufacturer you just need PET & Preform Testing Instruments for quality testing.
Introduction to Polariscope Strain Viewer
The polariscope strain viewer designed by the experts at Presto is one of the highly effective lab testing instruments that is used to test the defects and flaws present in PET & Preforms. By using polarized light, Polariscope strain viewers can provide quantitative information about the distribution of stresses within a material. This information can be used to identify potential failure points, optimize manufacturing processes, and improve product quality.
Presto Polariscope Strain Viewer works on the principle of the refractive index of the material and indicates the strain present in that material which affects its quality. You can get the best polariscope price by presto stantest in India.
A user manual and a calibration certificate are provided with the instrument, which is traceable to Labs approved by NABL. With these features and specifications, Presto offers a robust and precise solution to check the quality of the PET preforms used in the plastic industry and also at very competitive prices.
Ensure optimal quality of PET & Preforms with Presto Polariscope Strain Viewer. Now, let us discuss the top-quality features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto Polariscope Strain Viewer
Presto Polariscope Strain Viewer combines advanced technology and user-friendly features to deliver precise and comprehensive testing results for PET preforms. Below we have listed the features of this quality testing instrument:
- Two light intensities are offered: Monochromatic light and Sodium Lamp.
- Sharper and clearer optical viewing experience.
- Standard Template for viewing samples at 45º and 90º angles.
- Large Viewing glass area.
- High-resolution Touch Screen with auto-detection of angle
- Standard reference defect recipe with possible reason/action in software.
- Select a feature to compare the test preform image with the standard defect chart.
- Test Report includes Reason for Defect Along With Suggested Action.
- Inbuilt hardware & PLC software.
- Easy Data Management. Users can create product identification, company, check by details etc.
- Test Report in PDF format
Technical specifications of Presto Polariscope Strain Viewer
- Display: Large High resolution (7” Touch Screen)
- Viewing Area: 260 X 240 mm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- CFL Light
- sodium Light
- 45º and 90º (Auto Detect)
- Standard Template: 1
- Defect Chart: 1
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray/Blue
- Dimensions: L 520 x W 585 x H 770 mm corrosion-resistant finish
With these high-quality features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct quality tests on the materials and deliver accurate quality products to the customers. A polariscope is considered to be the best testing instrument to view strains present in PET products. If you want to take a live session for the use of this testing equipment or want to know about the Polariscope strain viewer price, then you can give us a call at +91-9210 903 903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.