If you are an Indian passport bearer planning to go to Dubai, you must obtain a visa. Applying for a Dubai visa from India can be straightforward, with the proper information and direction. In this step-by-step guide, we will take you through how to apply for a Dubai visa from India. So this includes the different visa types, the necessary paperwork, and the application procedure. At the end of this article, you will possess all the knowledge necessary for successfully applying for a visa for your Dubai trip.
So let’s check the Dubai visa application process.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa From India?
If you’re an Indian citizen, obtaining a Dubai visa is relatively simple. For Indians, the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC) or an OTA (Online Travel Agency) processes online visa applications.
Those from India who desire to visit Dubai must get a temporary electronic travel authorization, also known as an ETA. Moreover, a 30-day, single-entry tourist visa is necessary for tourism entrance into Dubai.
Moreover, before requesting a visa, you must determine whether your travel is for tourism, business, employment, or study. Hence, when booking Dubai Tour packages, share all details.
Let’s now review the procedure;
- Once you figure out the type of visa you require, you need to give this information to your OTA so they can offer a quote.
- For your Dubai Visa application, you should pay the visa processing charge and the agent’s commission via a credit card, Net Banking, a debit card, or an e-wallet.
- Include every detail mentioned on the online requirements page with your application. After confirming the documents are accurate and complete, the OTA will send your application to the embassy.
- After your e-visa application processing, you can monitor its status online.
Necessary Documents Required to Apply for a Dubai Visa
To apply for a Dubai visa, a few requirements are necessary. Yet, a few documents are necessary when completing the visa application form. The following is a list of general visa requirements for Dubai:
- The passport should be effective for at least six months and should be a genuine one.
- Documentation for legal travel, such as a colour copy of the observation page.
- A passport photograph and a properly completed visa application form.
- A letter of invitation from the country’s hospitality organization if you travel for business or employment.
- Ticket confirmation issued by any airline servicing Dubai.
- The visa fee is paid with a demand draught, credit card, or currency.
- Those over 18 travelling with a parent or spouse must present a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and a photo ID. They must also offer a coloured duplicate of the host nation’s passport or visa.
- Women travelling alone under 24 require a NOC from their father or spouse.
- ITR (both original and copy)
- Salary documentation from the previous six months.
- A replica of the PAN
- Documentation of a fixed deposit, including both the original and a copy.
So these are the necessary documents to keep handy during how to apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India.
Things To Keep In Mind While Applying for Dubai Visa
When considering how to apply for Dubai Visa, there are a few things to mind. Visa application for Dubai is a simple procedure. Reviewing these guidelines can avoid any confusion and ensure you are on track. Hence, the requirements and regulations are as follows:
- The kind of Dubai visa you receive will depend on several factors, including your reason for travel, nationality, and length of stay.
- The Dubai visa price
- Ensure that you apply for the correct visa depending on your travel itinerary.
- During the process of how to apply for a Dubai Visa, consider booking your Dubai flight tickets before applying for Dubai Visa.
- Transit visa holders must enter and depart the country through Dubai International Airport.
- Visas to Dubai for Indian citizens are electronic (e-visas). Moreover, you must present a printed copy of the e-visa to the immigration officer.
- Submit for your Dubai visa at least one month before departure.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months for visa eligibility.
- Remember to bring scanned scans of all your paperwork, including your passport, return ticket, and passport photos.
- Before travelling, verify your local government websites and flights for revised rules and regulations regarding the transportation of a Covid-19 vaccination proof or a negative RT-PCR test report.
Book Your Dubai Vacation Package With Roaming Routes
The process of how to apply for a Dubai Visa might appear complicated, yet you can contact Roaming Routes for booking your Dubai vacation packages and offer Visa assistance. So contact the team at Roaming Routes for the best Dubai vacation packages.