The hill station is home to an abundance of flora, including deodar, oak, coniferous, and pine forests. The surrounding Himalayan peaks, including those of Nanda Devi, Kamet, Dunagiri, and Mana Parvat, can be seen magnificently from the slopes here that rise up to 9000 feet above sea level. Delhi to Auli is a top pick for spend time with your loved one’s.
It is the tallest and the longest one in Asia as a whole, and it provides breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. One of the highest man-made lakes in the world, the artificial lake in Auli is another attraction. In a similar vein, Auli’s Chattrakund and Chenab lakes are two more lakes that merit exploration.
Although Auli, the centre of winter sports, is well-known, it is also one of the best places to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This tour is sure to sate your wanderlust, with activities like river rafting in Shivpuri, Rishikesh, and skiing on gorgeous trails in Auli.
As you watch the famous Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri in Haridwar, the colours of dusk will reflect beautifully on the water, giving you a divine experience. In ashrams in Rishikesh, you can practise yoga and meditation to disconnect from the outside world and spend time exploring your inner soul. Get a postcard-perfect view as you enjoy a cup of tea at sunset with the Himalayan ranges as your backdrop and the alluring sight of the entire sky lit up in the colour pink.
Featured Packages From Delhi To Auli
Experience the thrilling activity of river rafting in Rishikesh and feel the adrenaline pour through your body. Contribute your presence at the Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri in Haridwar as your soul is purified and you reflect on your entire life as the atmosphere chills you to the core. Visit Joshimath, the Adi Shankaracharya-founded pilgrimage destination that serves as a starting point for a number of treks and historic pathways across the snow-covered mountains.
Auli offers a Ski Resort for the incredible experience of skiing, so unleash your inner snow animal. If you want to see the area from above, forgo driving and take the ropeway from Joshimath to Auli.
Delhi to Auli suggests a fantastic location from which you can see the Himalayan range’s finest slants and tilts. Begin this exhilarating journey from Haridwar to Joshimath by taking the scenic route, passing revered locations like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Karnaprayag. Auli is a small, idyllic town where you can witness nature in all its glory. Rishikesh, on the banks of the holy Ganga, will inspire the adventurer in you with some heart-pounding activities.
The picturesque town of Auli is hidden in the Garhwal Himalayas, surrounded by apple orchards, oak and deodar trees, and studded with glittering slopes. The mythical riverside town of Rishikesh, on the other hand, is a place where you can simultaneously seek thrill and experience peace.
- Watch the “sleeping beauty” mountains interact with the clouds while you’re by yourself and feel at peace.
- Visit the Beatles ashram, where the band practised meditation and created a large number of songs, and sit there to do some quiet reflection.
- As you stroll through the sparkling Laxman Jhula and take in Rishikesh’s nighttime scenery, you can listen to the Ganga’s tranquil gurgling beneath you.
- Watch the colours of the Nanda Devi peak as they change as the sun sets while sitting by the Auli Lake.
- Pay a visit to Rishikesh’s Tera Manzil Temple, the only 13-floor temple in all of India, which is located right on the riverbanks.
How to Get There:
By Air: All the major cities in and outside of India are easily accessible from Delhi via domestic and international flights. From the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi, all the major airlines operate their flights.
By Rail: Delhi is connected to all significant and minor Indian cities by the railway system. The three most significant train stations in Delhi are Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi, and Old Delhi.
By Road: Delhi is well connected to all of India’s major cities by a network of roads and national highways. Frequent bus service is offered by both the government and private transportation companies. Both public and private taxis are available here.
As services or hotels change, rates may also vary. If the Auli trip package from Delhi is altered because more people will be travelling, the client will be responsible for paying the price change.
The hotels are based on their accessibility. Travellers will be housed in a property of a similar calibre if they are not available. With no change to the total number of days or compromise to any services, We retain the right to change the itinerary in the event of any type of disruption (such as weather, political, or other situations). Each guest must present identification at the time of reservation and upon arrival.
The following are some of the best places to see while on an Delhi to Auli trip:
1. Joshimath, which serves as the base for many Himalayan expeditions. Specifically, it is located in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli District. The city is well known for its Shankaracharya Math and Tapovan Natural Hot Springs, as well as for appealing to thrill-seekers.
2. The second-largest peak in India is reputed to be Nanda Devi Peak, which is located at a height of about 7816 m. Trekkers, nature lovers, and ardent devotees enjoy it because it is close to the TCP Market.
3. Chattrakund: This magnificent lake, which is situated at a height of roughly 3300 m, will simply leave you speechless. It is located in Joshimath and a well-liked place that Auli tour packages include.