Are you in the packaging industry and are worried about the damage caused in the package due to continuous vibrations? Do you want to test the reliability and efficiency of packages against vibrations? If yes, then it is important for the manufacturers to conduct vibration simulation tests on the packages and ensure that they can withstand vibrations. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a vibration table. With the help of this testing instrument, you will be able to perform vibration testing of different structures and even calibration of dynamic transducers.
This high-quality laboratory testing instrument determines the damage that occurs with a product due to the recurring movements of the vehicles. This testing equipment has been designed as per industrial standards that will provide highly accurate lab testing results. In this blog, we will discuss brief information about the Presto vibration table and how this quality testing equipment is useful in testing the vibrations on the packages. But first, we will discuss a brief about the vibration simulation test on the packages. Presto stantest create the best vibration table design for you.
You May also Read
What is a Vibration Simulation Test?
A vibration simulation test is a type of mechanical testing that subjects a package to controlled vibrations in order to determine its ability to withstand real-world conditions. The test is typically performed using a vibration table, which can generate a wide range of frequencies and amplitudes.
Vibration simulation testing is an important test for ensuring the safety and performance of packaged products, as it can identify potential problems that could occur during shipping or handling. The test can also be used to assess the durability of packaging materials and components. The vibration simulation test will help the manufacturers in simulating the conditions closely in the laboratory.
You can easily check the flexibility of products against vibrations, with the Presto vibration table. Manufacturers of the packaging industry can easily rely on this testing equipment to test the packages accurately against vibrations. Now, let us briefly discuss the Presto vibration table and how this quality testing equipment is useful in testing the effects of vibrations under controlled testing conditions.
All about Presto vibration testing equipment
The vibration table from Presto is considered to be the top-quality testing instrument that is rigidly fabricated from the MS structure. The upper tabletop is suspended for vibration by bearing blocks. The main unit of this testing instrument contains a cage, lever arm, motor unit, cable gland, cable, Grouting Slot, and Locking Lever.
It has a control panel that contains the main ON/OFF button with a connecting cable. To operate this testing instrument efficiently, you need to do a proper installation of the machine.
For this, you need to remove the wooden packing of the machine and place it on a good-grade, reinforced concrete factory floor, which is at least 6” thick, which is adequate for a rigid connection of most vibration package testing machines.
After that, you can place the sample on this testing machine by slightly losing the hex bolt which is provided on the grill on the front side of the machine to open the grill. Close the grill and tighten the hex bolt. Once all these steps are completed, then you can easily commence the test. You can easily make use of this paper & packaging testing instrument and ensure accuracy in test results.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto vibration table
- Presto® Vibration tester is rigidly fabricated from MS structure.
- The upper tabletop is suspended for vibration by bearing blocks.
- The fixed amplitude of 25.4mm is generated using cam assembly.
- The frequency of vibration can be varied using the panel box from 2 Hz to 6 Hz.
- Presto’s Vibration table helps to create repeated vehicle movement at an amplitude of 25mm along with the frequency of 120 strokes per minute.
- The machine has an intense cast iron base along with a separate control panel for long-lasting support.
- The apparatus is incorporated with a rail on the sides of the platform to fix the sample properly.
- The size of the vibration table is 0.5m x 0.5m (Customized size on demand).
Technical specifications of Presto vibration table
- Voltage Requirement: Single Phase 15 Amp. / 230 VAC Voltage
- Connection Type: 3-Pin Plug
- Grouting of Device: Hex Bolt Nuts
- Amplitude: 25.4mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 Kg @ 6 Hz
- Body: Mild Steel Body
- Applications: Packaging Cartons, PET Bottles
- Time Range: up to 99.9 minutes
- Profile Programming: Four Profile Programming Parameters for Frequency Setting
- External Dimension: 820 X 820 X 980mm.
- Standard: ASTM D-999, TAPPI T-817-pm, IS7028 (part II)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct vibration tests on the materials with ease. You can easily install a vibration table effortlessly, with the help of this quality testing equipment. If you want a free sample testing session with the use of this quality testing equipment then you can give us a call at +91-9210 903 903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will easily consult you regarding all your needs and queries. Presto is the best vibration table manufacturers in India
Content Source Link – Conduct vibration simulation test on packages with Presto vibration table